Our client wanted lean tools based on the successes we have deployed on their projects.
We deployed a lean set of skills into a global group of managers, to drive performance improvement.
Adding value to our client through coaching and support structures, our practical development programmes drive real, sustainable change for businesses
Working with a globally dispersed team we understood the challenges faced by our client. Helping them to embed lean tools when classroom training could not be done.
We could still meet all our clients needs by delivering a digitally based and remotely delivered training programme.
- The Lean Construction Practitioner Programme (LCPP) is a unique programme using expert facilitation. Fully accredited by Cardiff University’s Lean Competency system.
- Delivers immediate efficiencies and a return on investment and is the only programme of its kind focused on the built environment.
- We applied simple, bite sized e-learning modules as phase 1 to ensure all delegates reach a level of understanding before working together on phase 2.
- Our 10 x 2.5 hour live workshops involve the delegates in a construction/built stimulation, ensuring they can practice their newfound skills.
- Delegates complete an improvement project, supported with coaching from our team. This ensures a return on investment is immediately delivered into the business whilst still meeting their required needs.
- Delegates are coached to influence a culture of continuous improvement and become champions for a lean approach.
Feedback from some delegates:
“It’s helped me change the way I think about waste, and how to improve and streamline processes in both general life and on our construction sites.”
“The workshop has provided an excellent insight into the benefits of Lean Construction. I can see it has benefits beyond the construction sector. “
All projects delivered, achieved a return on investment of in excess of 150%.
With some projects delivering up to 250% return on investment.
Following participation in our LCPP, improvements included: Motivation, Engagement, Knowledge, Reduced duplication of activities, Improved effective communication, Increased morale