We want to ensure the continuous flow of quality throughout every stage of your business. We will design and implement optimised manufacturing systems for all on-site, near site and off-site operations. The impact? Dramatically reduced manufacturing lead times, and a team aligned under one clear set of processes. Some techniques we will deploy include:
- Optimising machinery and plant set-up times to drive down inventory costs
- Preventing equipment failure through active involvement of operators
- Deploying standardised ways of working that shape a right-first-time approach
- Mapping value streams to identify the performance of each stage
Manufacturing systems and value streams also incorporate the appropriate levels of stock required for the system to operate effectively. Optimised logistics is an integral part of the operating system so the right people, materials and information are in the right place at the right time. We also incorporate the production control requirements into the overall system which generates the pull triggers aligned to the beat of the project or next stage.
The 3 P’s Approach
Harnessing the power of the 3 P’s, we aim to create optimised, scalable and sustainable solutions across your project. But what are the 3 P’s?
- People – The way in which leaders at all levels lead, engage and coach their team to maintain and improve the highest possible standards.
- Performance – Driving a high performance approach.
- Process – The way the workforce is structured in order to provide the best possible value to their customers.
When all 3 are working in unison, new, efficient ways of working emerge, and the path towards sustainable success becomes clear.
The design and deployment of manufacturing systems that maximise the value offered to customers. Making the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, every time.
Enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of people, processes, equipment and facilities to ensure consistent flow and high utilisation.
Simplifying all manufacturing and logistics processes to ensure swift delivery of top-quality products. Providing excellent customer service and building brand loyalty through clear, consistent communication.
Cultivating strong morale and motivating the team to fulfil their potential. Uniting everyone under a clear set of principles and processes.
Eliminating waste at every step of your project. Reducing delays, lead times, and the need for reworks. Applying a right-first-time mindset across the process.